The Hidden Message in L. Ron Hubbard’s “Study Tech”
- The Three Principles of Study Tech
- The Meaning of “Mass”
- The Second Principle: Learning on a Gradient
- Go Back and Find Your Misunderstood
- Word Clearing
- Demo Kits and the Clay Table
- Who Wrote the Study Tech Books?
- Hubbard the Educator
- Hubbard and Children
- Is Study Tech Secular or Religious?
- Where Does Study Tech Come From?
- Mental Mass and the E-Meter
- Word Clearing as Religious Ritual
- Study Tech’s Role in Scientology Ideology
- Does Study Tech Work?
- What Experts Say About Study Tech
- Is Study Tech Constitutional?
Dr. David S. Touretzky
Computer Science Department &
Center for the Neural Basis of Cognition
Carnegie Mellon University
Pittsburgh, PA 15213
Chris Owen, MBE
Last update: December 9, 2003.